We often hear business owners say “I need more traffic.”
But what’s the point of having high rankings and getting lots of traffic if it doesn’t convert into dollars?
While we value the growth of traffic as an important KPI, we differ from other SEO agencies who only emphasize traffic growth as their bottom line. Traffic should be a means to an end—and the bottom line should be higher conversions and high ROI.
In fact, according to Advanced Web Ranking, over 59% of traffic goes to the top three websites ranked for a given keyword. Our KPI is about snatching up the top three positions with those keywords, which will bring you traffic and revenue growth.
While Google Ads are great, relying on only one traffic acquisition channel is a big risk for online businesses. As soon as you stop paying for clicks, you instantly lose your traffic—and your business. That’s why you should always have a backup plan.
Did you know that if you’re relying entirely on investing in Google Ads (which has only a 15% share of search engine traffic!), you’re missing out on the remaining 85% of organic traffic? This is simply because you’re not appearing on the first page of Google search results.
If you want to invest in the long-term success of your business, you need to play it smart and diversify your traffic acquisition channels. Focus on strategies that will bring you sustainable traffic and consistent results.
We have three main SEO departments here at Loopex. Our 25+ SEO experts are engaged in either content management, digital PR and link building, or on-site and technical SEO. Each team member has a different background and brings unique experiences to the table, from front-end development to data analysis. It’s this diversity that makes Loopex so strong and successful.
Wondering what SEO tools should you use to get the most accurate and useful data for your decision making? Worry no more! We tested, vetted and reviewed all the essential SEO tools all in one guide!